CURRENT STATE OF MANY HHS PROGRAMS
Federal Funding for HHS Programs has created our current silos – more than five decades have been invested in siloed program-centric models.
FUTURE STATE HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES PARADIGM
High-Performance, Outcome-based, Person-centered Model of Practice
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR STRATEGIC APPROACH:
A framework and set of standards that guides and informs how person-centered care coordination is manifested through the model of practice of each program and service delivery pathway.
- Holistic approach to data, expertise, analytics and governance.
- Clarity on data and information access policies and procedures.
- Leveraging information to support predictive and performance analytics.
- Addressing “need to know” and consent management requirements.
- Innovation driven by Practice Principles and Standards.
- Well-defined workstreams – “who does what when, where and to what end”.
- Data and Information to Anticipate, Support and Validate key activities and decisions.
- Stakeholder Involvement
- Organizational change management strategies.
- Strong leadership and active and committed “champions”.
- Develop Consensus on a Unifying Vision
- Involve the Right People and Focus on the Right Issues.
- Identify the Benefits to Be Achieved.
- Develop Standards and Requirements.
- Build on Strengths – Plan and Budget for the Initiative.
Resource: Integrated HHS Vision Summary HHS Advisory POV 2021 (PDF file)
For full-screen PDF, click the Pop-out button on the upper right hand corner. To download this file, click here: Integrated HHS Vision Summary HHS Advisory POV 2021 (PDF file)